For the protection of our patients, staff and therapists we are committed to staying informed and making the necessary changes to ensure that we are implementing current best practices.
- All staff and therapists have completed a learning module issued by the Department of Health on COVID-19.
- We are only coming in to work if we are healthy and know to stay home if we show any signs of feeling unwell.
- We are communicating with each other via e-mail, video conferencing and other means rather than all meeting together.
- We are following the guidelines from the government in regards to isolation and social distancing even when not at work.
- We are asking appropriate questions to all patients about their health and recent travel to ensure that we do not place anyone at risk.
- We are keeping up to date with daily changes and government restrictions going forward and will keep you updated.