Why consider joining the team at Bondi Junction Hand Therapy?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Hand Therapy practitioner to join our growing team in Bondi Junction. You will be working alongside two Accredited Hand Therapists and another knowledgeable practitioner who is well on her way to becoming Accredited.
At Bondi Junction Hand Therapy we are a practitioner owned business that places patient centered care as its key focus. We work collaboratively with Hand Surgeons and General Practitioner colleagues whist placing our highest value on our own team members
In addition to above award wages, staff will be provided with:
- Job security and high job satisfaction within a like-minded team
- Regular onsite training and mentorship including in-services
- Opportunities to grow into leadership roles
- Paid leave for International voluntary work
- Financial support to attend conferences and courses and be involved in research
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (workhappy.com.au)
Creating a sense of purpose that differentiates the group
- Regular donations that staff have input into deciding which causes to support
- Direct support for Orthopaedic Outreach Australia
- Working with Surgeons and Therapists to enable on-the-ground clinics in developing nations
Great location at the center of Sydney’s Eastern suburbs and close to Bondi beach.
A few minutes walk from train station and Westfield Bondi Junction.
For a confidential discussion, please email :