Changes measures we continue to implement daily to and provide a safe environment for both patients and staff in the Practice (eg hand washing, posters, increased daily cleaning, phone screening, no linen use, tables isowiped etc).
At Bondi Junction Hand Therapy, we continue to take many measures to keep our patients and staff safe. Working with hands, we are always diligent with hygiene, however we are taking extra precautions during this current situation.
- Screening patients:
- Who have recently visited identified hot spots.
- Showing symptoms of the Corona Virus.
- Been in contact with anyone with Corona Virus.
- Daily deep clean of all surfaces using a Hospital Grade Disinfectant.
- We are no longer routinely wearing face masks as per NSW health guidelines, however should you feel more comfortable with your therapist wearing one please do not hesitate to ask.
- Providing Hand Sanitiser at entrance for all patients.
- Magazines removed from waiting area.
- Additional hand washing prior to treatment, during and after sessions.
- All table surfaces and instruments are wiped down at end of each session.
- No towels or linen being used – using single use items to replace these.
- Patients donning gloves to use hand therapy exercise equipment.
- No access to children’s toys.
- Where possible patients attending without family and friends.
- Leaving rooms open to avoid touching door handles.
- Staff are constantly keeping up to date with the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and Australian Government Department of Health.
- Telehealth: Videoconferencing from home is available. Ask us how.
If you have any concerns about your own health, or would like to discuss worries around attending the practice, please do not hesitate to contact us on 9388 9743.