A Safe Environment
At Bondi Junction Hand Therapy we are taking many measures to keep our patients and staff safe. Working with hands, we are always diligent with hygiene, however we are taking extra precautions during this current situation.
- Screening patients:
- Who have recently returned from overseas.
- Showing symptoms of the Corona Virus.
- Been in contact with anyone with Corona Virus.
- Daily deep clean of all surfaces using a Hospital Grade Disinfectant.
- Providing Hand Sanitiser at entrance for all patients.
- Magazines removed from waiting area.
- Reduced seats in the waiting area to keep patients appropriately separated.
- Spread treatment tables into separate rooms.
- Additional hand washing prior to treatment, during and after sessions.
- All table surfaces and instruments are wiped down at end of each session.
- No towels or linen being used – using single use items to replace these.
- Patients donning gloves to use hand therapy exercise equipment.
- No access to children’s toys.
- Where possible patients attending without family and friends.
- Leaving rooms open to avoid touching door handles.
- Reduced number of staff in the clinic. Maximum two therapists and one receptionist.
- Staff are constantly keeping up to date with the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and Australian Government Department of Health.
- Telehealth: Videoconferencing from home is available. Ask us how.
If you have any concerns about your own health, or would like to discuss worries around attending the practice, please do not hesitate to contact us on 9388 9743.